Mykel is an accomplished and in demand speaker for corporates and events.
Drawing on a his vast experience in the performing arts Mykel's keynote presentations are unquestionably original, highly engaging and wildly creative. He has a natural ability for turning mediocre into memorable.
To book Mykel for your event or to find out about availability and pricing don't hesitate to reach out and we'll find a solution for you.
The Future Belongs To The Artists
Who will survive and thrive in the modern business landscape?
What we'll cover in this keynote;
- Why understanding and implementing Artistic principles will save you
- The difference between Creative, Design or Artisan Thinking
- How Artisan Thinking can transform your process, product and people
- How to think, build and make like an Artist
The Cultural Architect
An emerging role in the modern business landscape.
What you'll learn in this keynote;
- Who is a Cultural Architect and why are they essential
- What are the skills required to be a Cultural Architect
- How to attract, develop and retain a Cultural Architect
- What are the skills required to recognise, develop and maintain a vibrant company culture
Unlocking Authentic Charisma
How to recognise, reawaken and realign to your authentic self for more influence and impact in work and life.
In this keynote you'll discover;
- Why charisma is less about confidence and more about purpose
- Why charisma is not just for extroverts or 'alpha' type personalities
- Where to find your authentic charisma
- How to access your authentic charisma on demand